Highlighted working experience
- Dates: August 2018 – currently
- Roles: Lead Fullstack Developer, Team Lead, Architect
Development of a project management tool for interior designers
- Development of the GraphQL API (Node.JS, Apollo, PostgreSQL, Redis, BullMQ). Moved database triggers to business logic. Wrote integration tests on 70% api.
- Development of the frontend (React, Antd). Formed uikit, shared components, redesigned the page generation gathering. Completely changed work with API on the frontend. Introduced the practice of writing integration tests using cypress
- Completely ported the project to TypeScript. Implemented OOD for the backend and frontend.
- As a team leader, I brought the critical chain method, the buffer method, and the planning method to the project from the end. Helped the team get into a rhythm to make releases each week in small batches. A couple of times I also prepared an individual development plan for team members.
- Dates: August 2018 - May 2020
- Role: Lead Fullstack Developer
Development of Social platform focusing on human and planetary enhancement
- Development of the REST API (Node.JS, Express, PostgreSQL) for main site and backoffice.
- Development of an auto poster to various social networks and messengers (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Telegram).
- Development of a neural network for automatic categorization of articles.
- Dates: May 2018 - currently (Passively maintained)
- Role: Tech Lead
Development web infrastructure of the educational center Master Progress
- Development of the main site(Python, Flask).
- Development of Student's cabinet(Python, Flask, TypeScript, React).
- Created a complete infrastructure on Drone and Docker swarm.
- Dates: March 2016 – May 2018
- Role: Senior Fullstack developer
In this company there were 6 considerable projects I have successfully completed:
- development of parsing to monitor products for changes in price, quantity/availability in stock, rating and other fields based on data from 55 websites (Node.JS, Express)
- work with neural networks for matching of goods
- development face recognition apps for Android (Java)
|vnetod||Dotenv section switcher||author||Rust||2022||passively-maintained|
|estring||A simple way to parse a string using type annotations.||author||Rust||2022||actively-developed|
|enve||It helps you work with environment variables and convert it to any type using only type annotations||author||Rust||2022||actively-developed|
|dexios||Dexios is a fast, secure, and open source command-line encryption tool.||collaborator||Rust||2022||actively-developed|
|paren||Library for parsing and rendering information.||author||TS, Deno||2022||actively-developed, experimental|
|recipes||Site with recipes which cares about privacy||author||TS, Deno, Rust||2022||actively-developed|
|pleshevski.ru||Source code of my personal site||author||TS, Deno, Docker, Drone||2022||passively-maintained|
|docker stack drone plugin||Deploy to production using `docker stack deploy`||author||Docker, Drone||2022||passively-maintained|
|hwt||healthy workaholic timer – A tool that keeps you from breaking your health by working all day.||author||Rust||2022||actively-developed|
|migra||Simple SQL migration manager for your project.||author||Rust||2021||as-is|
|ood_persistence||Asynchronous and synchronous interfaces and persistence implementations for your OOD architecture||author||Rust||2021||deprecated, experimental|
|espruino-starter||Quickly start creating your new project on the espruino board or a board based on it.||author||JS||2021||as-is|
|sonic-channel||Rust client for sonic search backend.||author||Rust||2020||passively-maintained|
|react-rest-request||Minimalistic REST API client for React inspired by Apollo.||author||TS, React||2020||as-is|
|itconfig||Easy build a configs from environment variables and use it in globally.||author||Rust||2019||actively-developed|
|it-fsm||Simple full-featured finite state machine for your project||author||TS, NodeJS, Deno||2019||passively-maintained|
|Cabinet Master Progress||Student's cabinet of the educational center Master Progress (SSR + SPA)||tech lead||Python, Flask, PostgreSQL, TS, React, Docker, Drone||2019||passively-maintained|
|genrss||RSS generator for python||author||Python||2019||passively-maintained|
|marshmallow_pageinfo||Page info marshmallow schema for api||author||Python||2019||as-is|
|BinaryManagement||Project management tool for interior designers||developer, tech lead, team lead||TS, NodeJS, React, Antd, Docker, Drone||2018||actively-developed|
|CoreSpirit||Social platform focusing on human and planetary enhancement||developer||TS, NodeJS, React, Docker||2018||2019|
|Master Progress||Main website of the educational center Master Progress (SSR + Forms)||tech lead||Python, Flask, JS, Docker, Drone||2018||passively-maintained|
|ictmpl||Generate projects from templates||author||Python||2018||as-is|